CONTACT US firstname.lastname@example.org
2 ripe bananas
2 tbsp maple syrup
1/3 cup coconut sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
3/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp pink salt
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1 egg - use egg replacer for a vegan option
2 tbsp olive oil
1 cup gluten free flour
1/3 cup almond meal
1/2 cup raspberries
1/3 cup vegan choc chips
1. Preheat oven to 170°C and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
2. In a large bowl combine mashed banana, maple syrup, coconut sugar, cinnamon, apple cider vinegar, egg, and olive oil. Stir well.
3. In a different bowl, combine the gluten free flour, almond meal, baking powder and salt.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Gently fold until no dry pockets of flour remain.
5. Pour batter into the lined loaf tin and bake in the oven for 30 mins, or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
Serve warm with a scoop of coconut yoghurt... Enjoy x
Please email our customer care team at email@example.com
Orders over $250 will receive free shipping
Returns are available for online purchases of new arrivals within 14 days of placing your order
Enter your details and select your desired Boutique and our Flannel Team will get back to you shortly.